This week: Track your website links, in-demand skills 2019 and more.
A free newsletter from the desk of Steve Williams
Disclosure: Some of the links in this letter are ‘affiliate links.’ This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
January 19, 2019
Here are 10 tips I think are worth sharing this week:
- Tracking your website links will enable you to measure what your visitors are clicking. UTM.io is the ultimate way to build your UTMs and append them to your actual links. It will be easier to track them with Google Analytics.
- Are you tired hearing about influencers? This article goes into detail about the rise and fall of influencers. Good read.
- LinkedIn just published their “Most in-demand skills for 2019”. If you prefer, you can listen to the podcast.
- When in need of writing inspiration, you may refer to these 12 writing websites.
- You can automate appointment booking with these 6 WordPress plugins.
- Here’s an exhaustive list about how to make money on the side in 2019.
- For those of you on Instagram, you can now “regram” your posts to multiple accounts. Here’s how.
- Answering questions in your blog posts is the new way to dominate search in Google. See how it’s done.
- According to 40+ marketers, here are the 17 best marketing blogs to follow in 2019.
- The best way to monitor your MacBook network traffic: Net Monitor. This outstanding app lives in your menu bar. The last update now supports Mojave (MacOs 10.14). Highly recommended.
Thanks for reading. If you like this newsletter and want to support it, forward it to a friend.
If you’re seeing this newsletter for the first time, you can subscribe here.