This week: Small business accounting, easily manage your hashtags and more.
A free newsletter from the desk of Steve Williams
Disclosure: Some of the links in this letter are ‘affiliate links.’ This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
November 9, 2018
Here are 10 tips I think are worth sharing this week:
1. As a small business, I always relied on Freshbooks for my accounting. With this cloud accounting software, you can run your business from anywhere. Create invoices and email them directly to your clients. Track expenses, time, payments, projects and more! You can use FreshBooks from any device.
2. I’ve been looking for a way to manage my hashtags and have them ready to be pasted. I finally found a cool app that does exactly that: Jetpack Hashtag Assistant. Use it for any hashtag: Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, etc. Works on iOS.
3. On a Mac, switching between apps is much easier with Witch my ManyTricks. They recently added a cool feature: switch between browser tabs! Currently works on Chrome, Safari and, Ghost browsers.
4. There are many ways to run a successful affiliate business. This article explains how.
5. Do you have tons of books lying around your home? That’s my case. It’s time to do a book inventory. Very easy with this free app: BookLimited. Scan the book bar code and that’s it!
6. According to these findings, the most downloaded social app last month wasn’t Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat.
7. Here is an excellent source of canned emails. Simply click the titles.
8. Are you looking for a free visual keyword research & content ideas tool? Then, give a try to Answer The Public.
9. An alternative to Photoshop on a Mac is Affinity Designer. I use it to convert pictures from SVG format to other types like JPG, PNG, etc. And, it’s much less expensive.
10. You may have heard about SEO Copywriting. If not, here is my reference article by Brian Dean.
Thanks for reading. If you like this newsletter and want to support it, forward it to a friend.
If you’re seeing this newsletter for the first time, you can subscribe here.