This week: Read, design, protect and more.
A free newsletter from the desk of Steve Williams
Disclosure: Some of the links in this letter are ‘affiliate links.’ This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
March 10, 2019
Here are 10 tips I think are worth sharing this week:
- No copywriting skills or need a refresh? Then take a look at this Definitive Guide on Copywriting.
- A useful guide on How to do image SEO: Optimize your product images
- Canva is what I use to create blog post images. They offer a free Canva Design School.
- Tired of Youtube ads? Install this neat Chrome extension: Video Adblocker for Youtube.
- How to Remember What You Read – a great write-up by Farnham Street.
- Need a logo for your site? You will find plenty of advice here.
- Here are some cool Google Chrome Extensions for Bloggers and Site Owners.
- Looking for Canva alternatives? Here are 7 tools for amazing DIY graphic design.
- Every year, WPBeginner reviews its WordPress Security Guide. Here is their 2019 version.
- Lastly, here’s a list of my recommended limited time offers.
Thanks for reading. If you like this newsletter and want to support it, forward it to a friend.
If you’re seeing this newsletter for the first time, you can subscribe here.