This week: Quizzes for leads, record videos for free and more.
A free newsletter from the desk of Steve Williams
Disclosure: Some of the links in this letter are ‘affiliate links.’ This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
September 14, 2018
Here are 10 tips I think are worth sharing this week:
2. A quick and easy way to record your desktop screen (and your face) is by using Loom, a Chrome browser extension. It’s free to use. You can share your video via a private URL.
3. SlideShare used to be a good way to generate traffic to a website. Looks like it’s almost dead. The following article discusses alternative solutions.
4. Are you looking for fonts, themes, photos, graphics or, icons? Then, take a look at Creative Market September Big Bundle: 72 products for 96% off for a limited time.
5. Kinsta wrote 19 Proofreading Tips for WordPress Bloggers to Write Better Content. I found excellent proofreading ideas in that article.
7. For those of you who use an iPhone, please note that Apple’s iPhone Battery Replacement Plan Ends Soon.
9. Here is one of the best article I found about Website Speed Optimization (11,000 words). This piece is packed with recommendations, examples and, testing suggestions.
10. Finally, how to use Google Correlate as an SEO Research Tool.
Thanks for reading. If you like this newsletter and want to support it, forward it to a friend.
If you’re seeing this newsletter for the first time, you can subscribe here.