This week: Quality content, key values, concise writing
A free newsletter from the desk of Steve Williams
Disclosure: Some of the links in this letter are ‘affiliate links.’ This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
February 10, 2019
Here are 10 tips I think are worth sharing this week:
- Undecided about which place to host your new website? Take a look at Berkaweb’s extensive study. Mark, the founder, is comparing six web hosts and the winner is …
- Brian Dean of Baklinko just released his Free Library of SEO Resources. It covers over 35 key SEO topics.
- Here are 10 ways to get more phone calls from your website. See how it’s done.
- This article uncovers how instagram hashtag tactics can help you improve customer engagement.
- The team at MyThemeShop just released a beautiful WordPress theme: Reactor.
- No surprise here: Jeff Bezos Does It Again – Amazon’s Q4 2018 Earnings Report.
- Here are a few tips for creating quality content.
- Some great advice about what is concise writing, and why does it matter?
- Too much screen time may threat your new year’s resolution. See how to align your screen time with your key values.
- The term caching is sometimes misunderstood. Here’s a good explanation and how you can use it to speed-up your website.
Thanks for reading. If you like this newsletter and want to support it, forward it to a friend.
If you’re seeing this newsletter for the first time, you can subscribe here.