This week: Newsletter ideas, Pinterest planner, and more.
A free newsletter from the desk of Steve Williams
Disclosure: Some of the links in this letter are ‘affiliate links.’ This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
April 6, 2019
Here are 10 tips I think are worth sharing this week:
- Tailwind just published a free Pinterest planner in PDF format. No opt-in required, simply click the download button and you are done!
- With IconFinder, you can now roll over unused icons to the following month. More info here.
- To prevent the loss of your data, I suggest a cloud backup. If you are interested, BackBlaze is an excellent choice.
- Here is the 2019 update about “30 “Proven” Ways to Make Money Online Blogging with WordPress”.
- If you are looking for a way to redirect your WordPress URLs, then, you can get this free WordPress Redirections plugin.
- The MailerLite email automation service just released 100+ newsletter content ideas for your next email.
- Interested to brush-up on your drawing skills? Emily Mills, a professional illustrator will release her Drawing for Beginners course in May. It’s completely free. You need to reserve your spot.
- I discovered ZenKit, a powerful organizer. It can display your tasks/projects in Kaban style (like Trello), in tables, lists, etc. I’m happy with the free version.
- Did someone ever steal content from your website? Here’s how to deal with it and how to file a DMCA complaint. It happened to me once; I got my content stolen and re-used — word-for-word on the thief’s website.
- Brian Dean reveals his 8-Step Content Strategy For 2019. He even included a template. Great read.
Thanks for reading. If you like this newsletter and want to support it, forward it to a friend.
If you’re seeing this newsletter for the first time, you can subscribe here.