This week: Increase conversions, marketing guides, and more.
A free newsletter from the desk of Steve Williams
Disclosure: Some of the links in this letter are ‘affiliate links.’ This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
February 02, 2019
Here are 10 tips I think are worth sharing this week:
- As I was wandering around, I found that cool marketing library at Buffer’s site. Free to use marketing guides.
- The top 22 conversion rate experts in the world tell you how to optimize for better conversions.
- You can quickly transform a photo to a sketch with this new feature from PicMonkey.
- To help you make better conversions, here’s a guide teaching you 9 useful ways to utilize popups on WordPress.
- Here’s a complete guide to UTM codes: It will teach you how to track every link and all the traffic from social media.
- Should you use a ChatBot on your website? Here’s some advice.
- What are the top keywords of 2018? Here are the most searched keywords in 10+ countries.
- As of February 1, 2019, JungleScout Chrome Extension (for Amazon research) will no longer be a lifetime purchase, but rather a yearly subscription. However, if you use my link, you can still get it as a lifetime purchase. This offer is available for a limited time. Hurry up!
- This article reveals what Facebook Pixel is and how to add it to WordPress.
- If you feel that years of cultivating personal money habits are now affecting your business, here’s how to take action and weed those habits out.
Thanks for reading. If you like this newsletter and want to support it, forward it to a friend.
If you’re seeing this newsletter for the first time, you can subscribe here.