This week: Get paid, watermark your images, and more.
A free newsletter from the desk of Steve Williams
Disclosure: Some of the links in this letter are ‘affiliate links.’ This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
APRIL 19, 2019
Here are 10 tips I think are worth sharing this week:
- For freelancers & consultants: here is a good write-up about Three Simple Ways To Make Sure You Get Paid On Time
- Watermark Photos Quickly with VisualWatermark. I use this tool on MacOS (also available on Windows & Anrdroid)
- These 700+ Power Words Will Boost Your Conversions
- Looking for a Powerful File Search for Mac? Try HoudahSpot!
- These are the 13 Best Text Editors to Speed up Your Workflow, according to Brian Jackson. I personally use BBEdit for everyday use and Brackets for development.
- These are the 8 errors you should avoid during Page speed optimization for WordPress
- Do you blog as a brand? If so, here are 31 Inspirational Brand Colors And How To Use Them
- The folks at Makingsenseofcents reveal how they made money from home in March 2019.
- Andrey at SERPSTAT shows you How To Hack Your Competitors’ Content Plan: Step-By-Step Guide
- You need to populate your images alt text with SEO-friendly keywords. Here’s how.
Thanks for reading. If you like this newsletter and want to support it, forward it to a friend.
If you’re seeing this newsletter for the first time, you can subscribe here.