This week: The fastest social sharing plugins, free stock images for your marketing, and more.
A free newsletter from the desk of Steve Williams
Disclosure: Some of the links in this letter are ‘affiliate links.’ This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
May 18, 2019
Here are 10 tips I think are worth sharing this week:
- There is an abundance of social sharing plugins for WordPress. My favorite is Social Warfare. It’s fast and easy to use. It is highlighted in this article that compares the top ten social plugins as far as performance is concerned.
- One neat traffic technique for your website starts with Quora.
- You may need to disable comments in WordPress. Here’s the complete guide.
- Here’s how to create custom Instagram Story Highlights covers with Iconfinder and Canva.
- OptinMonster now offers their University courses for free to all subscribed users.
- From the Buffer blog, here are 5 Fresh Strategies to Get More Followers on Social Media (blog post and podcast).
- How about some cool tips on How to End an Annoying Conversation? That may be useful in many situations.
- Here’s a technique about stopping robocalls on your iPhone.
- Some researchers concluded that a lot of Instagram health advice is garbage. Beware influencers.
- Are you looking for free images? Creative Commons has officially launched CC Search, a search engine that indexes over 300 million images from 19 image collections. You may also refer to my blog post about how to get free stock images from over 40 websites.
>> I discovered lots of new limited-time offers on Appsumo. Take a look at the ones I selected, you may find something for you.
Thanks for reading. If you like this newsletter and want to support it, forward it to a friend.
If you’re seeing this newsletter for the first time, you can subscribe here.