This week: Evergreen content, dealing with failure, and more.
A free newsletter from the desk of Steve Williams
Disclosure: Some of the links in this letter are ‘affiliate links.’ This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
March 23, 2019
Here are 10 tips I think are worth sharing this week:
- He did it again: Ecommerce SEO Definitive Guide by Brian Dean!
- This amazing article reveals everything about Evergreen Content and how it can add value to your content marketing.
- I started pondering with SmarterQueue, a social media scheduler in replacement for Buffer. What I like about it: I can requeue evergreen content, assign categories to content, strong analytics, import from RSS feeds.
- Master Productivity and Eliminate Noise: how to use the Eisenhower Matrix.
- In her article, Catherine Oneissy covers 13 Blogging Tasks You Can Do From Your Phone. You will find great ideas in there.
- How to deal with failure? In this article, Roy Furr (a top copywriter) talks about learning to confront and learning from failure, and move through it.
- This post from PicMonkey outlines 5 Infographics styles and their templates!
- I found that great Decision Making Guide from James Clear: How to Make Smart Decisions and Avoid Bad Ones.
- You can now have DuckDuckGo as a default search engine in the Chrome browser. Here are the details.
- For those of you who missed my previous newsletters, you still have until March 31 to become a lifetime owner of the JungleScout Chrome extension. After that, you will have to pay a yearly subscription. More details here.
Thanks for reading. If you like this newsletter and want to support it, forward it to a friend.
If you’re seeing this newsletter for the first time, you can subscribe here.