This week: Calls to action, increase web traffic, and more.
A free newsletter from the desk of Steve Williams
Disclosure: Some of the links in this letter are ‘affiliate links.’ This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
MAY 6, 2019
Here are 10 tips I think are worth sharing this week:
- There are many ways to get your site indexed by Google.
- Should your blog posts and emails have the same content or should it be unrelated? Laura Belgrey tried all combinations and reveals her experience.
- Both Google and Pinterest can bring you traffic. But which one is the best?
- A quick way to count the number of words on a web page: Word Count Tool. It’s available as a Chrome extension, Firefox add-on and, on the developer’s home page.
- Did you know that you can re-order blog posts in WordPress? Here’s how.
- Writing great calls to action is an incredible business asset.
- For small businesses, Pinterest can help to get traction.
- Here are 6 Templates to make your thank you emails stand out.
- You may want to extend your reach on social media beyond Facebook and Twitter. Here are 5 social media networks you should test.
- B2B vs B2C Marketing: understanding the differences is important.
Thanks for reading. If you like this newsletter and want to support it, forward it to a friend.
If you’re seeing this newsletter for the first time, you can subscribe here.