This week: Best Headline Builder, Amazon Affiliate Search Tool, and more.
A free newsletter from the desk of Steve Williams
Disclosure: Some of the links in this letter are ‘affiliate links.’ This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
October 05, 2018
Here are 10 tips I think are worth sharing this week:
- One of the best headline builder for marketers and bloggers: Coschedule Headline Analyzer. This is what I use and it’s free.
- Here is a new infographic from my blog: How Abandoned Cart Emails Can Re-engage Customers
- It’s now easy for non-designers to craft gorgeous emails with MailerLite’s new drag-and-drop editor. Give it a try, MailerLite is free for up to 1,000 subscribers.
- Are you interested in Amazon affiliate marketing? If so, take a look at JungleScout chrome extension. From an Amazon listing, it will analyze the products and provide you with a wealth of information, e.g., sales rank, monthly sales, opportunity score, revenue. They now include a daily sales estimation. More about this new feature here. I’ve been using JungleScout for the last two years.
- No need to remember passwords? This is the promise from the Yubikey. It’s available as small-form-factor physical USB key for desktop/laptops. For mobile devices: it uses NFC (Near-field communication).
- I am slowly moving from the old Google Search Console to the new one. It takes some time to get used to the new user interface. Overall, it’s worth it.
- You want to search your MacBook like a Ninja? Try HoudaSpot for free. Buy if you like it. I’ve been using it on all my MacBooks for years.
- My best desktop email client for Mac? It’s AirMail. It can handle multiple accounts and it’s Google mail friendly. You can try their beta version and purchase it later. After two years with AirMail, I’m not looking back.
- Besides Feedly, one of my best reading source for inspiration is Flipboard. They have a cool mobile app, and a great web-based interface. You create your own magazines based on your interests. You can also post your blog articles into Flipboard 🙂 That will get some traffic to your website. Flipboard is free. Create an account and you are good to go!
- If you are looking for more income streams, I found a great article for you: The 15 Income Streams I’m Working on Right Now.
Thanks for reading. If you like this newsletter and want to support it, forward it to a friend.
If you’re seeing this newsletter for the first time, you can subscribe here.