This week: Article ideas, quick capture, bonuses, and more.
A free newsletter from the desk of Steve Williams
Disclosure: Some of the links in this letter are ‘affiliate links.’ This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
March 30, 2019
Here are 10 tips I think are worth sharing this week:
- It’s income tax filing time again. This year, my scanner broke. I found that super scanner app: Genius Scanner+ for iPhone (also available for Android folks). I love it. It can do multi-page scanning (and bundle-up these pages in a single PDF file), supports multiple page formats (receipts, letter-size, etc.) and it will upload to your favorite cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.)
- You can automatically build your social media sharing links, ready to be shared in marketing campaigns.
- Looking for blog post ideas? How about these 103 useful hints?
- You can now test how your Email subject lines appear on the most popular mobile devices.
- I recently ran into trouble, unable to update my Yoast Premium plugin. I found that ‘forbidden 403’ error code was the culprit. How did I discovered this? With the Snitch plugin (free). Install and enable it (only when needed). It will monitor your network connections (between your web host and the outside world).
- I migrated all my website opt-in forms from Bloom to OptinMonster. I am amazed with the looks, conversions and how it’s easy to use.
- Do you need to protect and manage your passwords? I can suggest Dashlane. It also offers a built-in VPN to protect your WiFi connections, DarkWeb monitoring, online payment receipt collection and more!
- Running a business requires a set of processes in place. If you need guidance, you can refer to this document by Process Street. No opt-in required.
- Great article here on how to reduce DNS lookups to speed up your WordPress site.
- Brian Kurtz (he worked with the top copywriters for 40 years+) is about to release another book, “OverDeliver”. If you pre-order it, Brian will send you eleven (11) bonuses.
Thanks for reading. If you like this newsletter and want to support it, forward it to a friend.
If you’re seeing this newsletter for the first time, you can subscribe here.